lunes, 6 de agosto de 2018

About me and Therapies




I was born in France, near Bordeaux, where I studied International Trade and Sales. It was during this time when I learnt about NLP (Neurolinguitics Programming) along with other techniques such as theatre and transactional analysis.

When I finished my studies I spent two years as a volunteer with the Military Overseas Service in French Guiana , in the Amazon forest. After this time, my avid curiosity for discovering new cultures grew and I alternated temporary work with period of time spent abroad in USA, Costa Rica, Brazil and Spain.

I have been living in Madrid since 2003 and after delving into numerous personal development techniques, I finally found the one that really resonated : Quantum Physics.

I trained in the Matrix technique, in Ho'oponopono and Lomi Lomi massage. All of these techniques come from Hawaiian islands, the home of the Huna philosophy.

As a result of my training, I have created an original approach to my sessions, destined to improve well-being and conect the person to his or her desired state or objective.

The idea behind this blog is to share practical information, anecdotes and to encourage those who have tried my sessions to post comments.


My Therapies and Prices

A quantum session can take place as an in-person session or by distance healing.

An in-person session takes between 1 hour 15/ 1 hour 30 minutes depending of each case.
The cost is 60 euros.

A distance healing session lasts 1 hour 30 minutes, is divided into three (3) 30 minutes sessions that take place during the course of one week . The cost is 60 euros.


You can join me by whatsapp (34) 628098638

or by mail : malarticfiat@yahoo.es

Instagram : davidmalartic





1 comentario:

  1. I have known David for a very long time. I consider him the brother I’ve never had. We grew up in the same town in France from the time I was 5 years old until I moved to the US at age 13. Over the years we alway remained in touch. David spent time in the US with me and then in Spain where at times we were even roommates. Years later after some travels he moved back to Spain for good and this is where he made a life for himself.

    You see there’s no nonsense about him! David is kind, sensitive, caring, trustworthy and loyal. If he says he’s going to do something whether if it’s for someone else or for himself you can believe that he will accomplish what he said he will do.

    When he told me about his training and the therapies he provides, I have to be honest I really wasn’t sure about any of it, but I trusted David so I listened and put some of my bias aside, stayed open minded and trusted his abilities.

    You see I’ve suffered from migraines from the age of 11-12 on. They usually came on as the weather would change and the atmospheric pressure would be unstable with a rapid change. Also, strong emotional changes or strenuous physical activities would also trigger them. As a high school and college athlete it was hard to be my best without reaching the breaking point and suffer the consequences of the migraines. Over the years they have at time been quite debilitating causing me to miss days of work, lose self confidence to just thinking that I had to cope and live with them taking medication with the side affects that I really didn’t care for. Sometimes, I wasn’t sure whether the meds or the migraines were more debilitating.

    When David told me that his therapy could help me, I accepted. We did a few sessions and remain in contact throughout via WhatsApp and email touching bases on the sensations felt and how I was progressing with my life long battle with migraines. Even after the first couple sessions I felt something was happening. Not quite sure what it was I remained open minded. Well, I’m glad it did, I have to tell you that I haven’t suffered one single one since he started his treatments on me. I have been able to get back to training, run a few races and do a few multiple high intensity interval workouts without one single migraines. The weather has had not affects on me and as I’m writing today it’s been quite unstable and get stormy (usual trigger)!

    I highly recommend David’s care and thanks to him I’m confident about not having to worry if another migraine will come on to stop me in my tracks.

    I’m happy that not only I trusted my long time friend but I kept an open mind and kept my biases aside. Thanks brother! Gracias hermano! Merci David!

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por comentar